Welcome to SBH
Thanks for stopping by the bear cave and checking it out. Being serious all the time is un-bear-able, so we have added a great comic strip at the bottom of page for your enjoyment. Please feel free to leave your thoughts,or shoot us an e-mail with the link to the right. We'd love to hear from all the creatures in the forest.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Windows are a Waste

I have windows on my house. There for looking out, but I never do. I am only concerned with that which occurs on the inside. I wasted a lot of money on all the windows on my house.

I am told that windows are to let light and warmth in. Thats is a lie too. there is no light or warm where I live. I wasted a lot of money on all of these windows.

I should have just put in mirrors. They would serve me better. I could see what I want to see.

You see, my world is about me, I don't care about you! I don't want to see you having a good time outside my house, enjoying the benifits of the sunshine. I just want to see me. Yep, I wasted a lot of money to see what I don't want to see.


Do you know anyone that lives there life like that? Always thinking about themselves. I think that is when life sucks. When we get stuck in a house with no use for windows. When mirrors are all we need, so we can see just how crappy we are. When the only radio station being played is WIIFM (Whats In It For ME). The old "I got mine" attitude. I have seen houses with no windows, it's where they have those big pitty parties. It's where the, life sucks and so do I, vortex occurs. Obviously, I think selfish people suck! They suck the joy out their life and out of the lives they cast a shadow on.

God gaves us two windows and they are not for looking into mirrors! They are so we can look out and see others! If you find this post a "pane", open your windows!

2 comments:

gogo said...

was wondering where this post was going, till you put the twist in at the end....Well done!! This article was not a 'pane' at all, actually, it made me want to open the windows wider for some more fresh air and sunshine!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I think its kind of like a cars windows. The windsheild is large so we have a better vision of where we are going. The back is small. We dont need to spend alot of time looking backwards, and the mirror, well it speaks for its self.
FNL

Kool Music & Extreme Adventure Risk Video Search

Loading...
Loading...

What moves my soul lately


(use the widget scroll bar to view more strips)

Subscribe to SBH via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Site Meter
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro