Welcome to SBH
Thanks for stopping by the bear cave and checking it out. Being serious all the time is un-bear-able, so we have added a great comic strip at the bottom of page for your enjoyment. Please feel free to leave your thoughts,or shoot us an e-mail with the link to the right. We'd love to hear from all the creatures in the forest.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Worth giving

What are all these gifts really about? I have a few thoughts on the matter that I would like to share with you. The colorfully wrapped boxes under the tree are about communication. So, what is being communicated when one gives a gift to another?

1. You are valued 2. Your life is worth some form of sacrifice of me. 3. Your life matters to me.

I think of the greatest gift I ever received. It cost a life and it was given freely to me. This gift was about what I could be. It was about, just how special I am. It is about how valued I am. The odd thing is that it had nothing to do with a pine tree, a big feast, or wrapping paper. It was about tremendous love. The kind of love that stands fast in the face of rejection and pain. Love that spans a chasm of difference. A love that will not spoil one by enabling the wrongs. A love that sees deep into my soul. It was a gift that changes. Yep that was my greatest gift I ever recieved. I hope you recieve such a gift, It really does make a difference.

0 comments:

Kool Music & Extreme Adventure Risk Video Search

Loading...
Loading...

What moves my soul lately


(use the widget scroll bar to view more strips)

Subscribe to SBH via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Site Meter
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro