Welcome to SBH
Thanks for stopping by the bear cave and checking it out. Being serious all the time is un-bear-able, so we have added a great comic strip at the bottom of page for your enjoyment. Please feel free to leave your thoughts,or shoot us an e-mail with the link to the right. We'd love to hear from all the creatures in the forest.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Free forum comment post

I had to laugh the other day. The post with the SBH comments record (11) was a very simple thank you post and a kind of New Year greeting. Anyway, I thought I would start to every now and again just put a post up that you all can just comment on with out having to comment on anything particular. So here it is ;)

4 comments:

Peajay said...

Hi TB, I guess we'd better comment then, but it's just not the same. When faced with nothing to comment on, you just can't think of anything to say.(ó_ô) I like the FedEx post, I can see that pointing out the arrow is going to become obsessional, family members are going to be saying 'yeh!Alright! You told us already!' I can always blame you. (^0^)
Btw. Are you trying for Blogging World domination with three on the go at once?

Talking Bear said...

LOL, No domination. I had the other blog just sitting there after figuring out some of the hacks on it. So last night I figured out (not real hard) how to post the You Tube clips. I put one on SBH and thought, boy that really makes to busy. Then the light bulb came on. The bearblog can be one of the you tube video blogs for SBH. The Grizzy is for the pising and moaning about stupidity. The other one is for family and I rarely post on it.

Anonymous said...

I think, what is it excellent idea.

Anonymous said...

I apologise, I can help nothing. I think, you will find the correct decision.

Kool Music & Extreme Adventure Risk Video Search

Loading...
Loading...

What moves my soul lately


(use the widget scroll bar to view more strips)

Subscribe to SBH via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Site Meter
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro