Welcome to SBH
Thanks for stopping by the bear cave and checking it out. Being serious all the time is un-bear-able, so we have added a great comic strip at the bottom of page for your enjoyment. Please feel free to leave your thoughts,or shoot us an e-mail with the link to the right. We'd love to hear from all the creatures in the forest.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

We writers here at SBH want your input

We would like to invite you to take a moment and provide us some insight about this blog. As the new year approaches we are exploring some changes. But, we do not what to discard the things you like the most. So, if you would, cast your vote to the right and help us improve. This will be the first of a series of polls we have plan.

1 Comment:

storyteller said...

I'd vote if I could read what the options are. All I can see are six white circles with the words Vote & View underneath. As I shared in my email to you yesterday, I love the appearance of your "bear's den" but I have a great deal of difficulty reading most of what's there. However, thanks to Annie at Journey Through Life, I can now read your Posts in Google Reader.
Hugs and blessings,

Kool Music & Extreme Adventure Risk Video Search

Loading...
Loading...

What moves my soul lately


(use the widget scroll bar to view more strips)

Subscribe to SBH via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Site Meter
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro