Welcome to SBH
Thanks for stopping by the bear cave and checking it out. Being serious all the time is un-bear-able, so we have added a great comic strip at the bottom of page for your enjoyment. Please feel free to leave your thoughts,or shoot us an e-mail with the link to the right. We'd love to hear from all the creatures in the forest.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Talking Bear

" Many of us want to make a difference with our lives. Everyone has different perspectives, and may come up with a solution to a problem that no one else would have thought of. I value your opinion. Together we can become more than we could be by ourselves."




My wife over heard a phone conversation I had with a new intervention worker. I was commenting on the importance of open communication and how everyone has a voice. And that voice needs to be heard because it may just have the answer to some big questions. My wife stated that the comment spoke to her heart and thought I should post it. I did not realize she was paying so much attention to my phone conversations.

3 comments:

His Girl Friday said...

Hi TB,
nicely said! :)

Em said...

What you said is very well said and important. Communication is essential for any successful workplace. It is a good thing that there are people out there that want to make a difference. Other's perspectives can make a huge difference in problems or issues.

Talking Bear said...

Thank you ladies.

Kool Music & Extreme Adventure Risk Video Search

Loading...
Loading...

What moves my soul lately


(use the widget scroll bar to view more strips)

Subscribe to SBH via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Site Meter
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro