Welcome to SBH
Thanks for stopping by the bear cave and checking it out. Being serious all the time is un-bear-able, so we have added a great comic strip at the bottom of page for your enjoyment. Please feel free to leave your thoughts,or shoot us an e-mail with the link to the right. We'd love to hear from all the creatures in the forest.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thoreau

"I do not know how to distinguish between our waking life and a dream. Are we not always living the life that we imagine we are?


Thank you Ladybeetle

1 Comment:

storyteller said...

Here I am ... catching up. Five new posts all on different topics and a link to Ladybeetle! (Thanks by the way though I don't know when I'll have time to read one more blog since I can't really keep up with everyone now).

So many (and such deep) thoughts you think and share ... each provoking a whirlwind of thoughts within me ... so I need time to process. I'm glad you're in the world ... doing what you do ... sharing as you share here ... encouraging us to think as well. And (lest I forget) thanks for your visits to my blogs and the kind words you leave behind.

This week I've been busier than I like ... yet I won't complain because all is well in my world and the busy-ness is of a "healthy" kind. I wish you and HGF a wonderful weekend.
Hugs and blessings,

Kool Music & Extreme Adventure Risk Video Search

Loading...
Loading...

What moves my soul lately


(use the widget scroll bar to view more strips)

Subscribe to SBH via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Site Meter
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro