Welcome to SBH
Thanks for stopping by the bear cave and checking it out. Being serious all the time is un-bear-able, so we have added a great comic strip at the bottom of page for your enjoyment. Please feel free to leave your thoughts,or shoot us an e-mail with the link to the right. We'd love to hear from all the creatures in the forest.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

How the hell did I get into this mess?

Have you ever gotten yourself into one of those sticky situations where you start to make deals with God?

You know the ones I am talking about. God if you get me out of this one I will go to church every Sunday, kind of deals.

Well this Bear can relate to all of us who have made those deals. What is amazing is that what you are seeing is in of it self a miracle. Our furry family member got scared when two cars crossed the bridge the same time he was using it. He ran and jumped over the edge and some how grabbed the ledge and pulled himself from certain death. I would think that his next question was " now what?" The story does have a happy ending. The rangers were able to get a net under the bridge and get him off the arch and lowered to safety. I guess God does look after us all even despite ourselves.

This picture was sent to me and I thought I would share, it was time for something lite anyway!

0 comments:

Kool Music & Extreme Adventure Risk Video Search

Loading...
Loading...

What moves my soul lately


(use the widget scroll bar to view more strips)

Subscribe to SBH via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Site Meter
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro